Thursday 22 September 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I  declare that I walk in the confidence and dominion that Christ has given me 

I take each step knowing that God has gone ahead of me and made a way for me 

I have dominion therefore I prosper 

I am not subjected to fear of the unknown , God is a shield for me and the lifter of my head 

 

I declare that God has made my way prosperous and my path glorious 

I wear the armour of Christ and the breast plate of salvation 

My case has been settled in Christ Jesus 

I walk in the pattern of the Spirit 

My inner eye is open to see all that God has prepared for me 

I will not be frustrated, I am blessed and highly favoured 

 

My destiny is ordained by God 

I rise and do not diminish in destiny 

What stopped my parents will not stop me 

I am at the mercy of God 

I am the head and not the tail 

I take up the sceptre of rulership 

The oil of dominion is upon my head 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen!

#IDeclare

#EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment