Thursday 15 September 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I will hear the voice of a God and do the biddings of the Father 

I refuse to hear strange voices 

The voice of God is loud and clear in my spirit I will not be distracted nor diverted by strange voices

The will of the  Father is fulfilled in my spirit as it is made manifest in life 

 

I hear the voice  of God as regards the paths and patterns of my life 

I declare that no strange voice shall speak over me 

Only the voice of God voice I’ll stand in my life 

I take hold of God’s word and take my stand in faith , I will not be shaken 

 

I declare that I hear the voice of the a  Lord and His sheep and I will not be disobedient 

We receive the early mercies of God to birth forth testimonies without numbers 

I move from the path I am on  to the path that God has chosen for me 

My daily experience is Christ dominated 

I will not be swallowed up by the desert of life , I move into my promise land 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment