Monday 12 September 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I stand on the foundation of truth of God’s word 

I do life daily with Jesus 

I hold fast the word of Faith

 

This week Im everything God wants me to be with no holds bar and no loose ends

My visions are coming to life and I’m prosperous in all o do 

My steps are ordered by the Lord 

I walk In fruitfulness and not futility 

I wear the armor of God gallantly 

 

I declare that I am not the same as yesterday, the eve increasing grace of God is upon me 

I am above in all my endeavors 

I see good success and outstanding result 

God has placed my name the lips of those who will speak on me for good in front of my helpers 

Help is available for me this week and beyond 

my stand in God will not fail

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen!

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment