Monday 19 September 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I go into this week being fully aware that God is my strength and song and he has become my salvation 

I do not walk in fear but in boldness 

This week God is taking my enemies by surprise 

I am confident in the fullness of God 

God has put new songs in my mouth 

 

I declare that I speak the words that God will have me speak this week 

I have new song 

I have songs of testimony and divine wonder

I am permanently blessed

God has taken control of my life and taken hold of my path 

 

I walk in the capacity of exceeding grace 

Gods great and precious promise concerning my life comes to pass 

I live in the fullness of  God 

Everything about my life is acceptable to God 

This week I triumph over all 

In Jesus name I have declared, amen 

#iDeclare


No comments:

Post a Comment