Monday 10 October 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

  NUGGET- WHO IS YOUR FIRST CALL

BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 120:1 KJV
[1] In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.


PRAYER - FATHER MAY I NEVER GROW TIRED TO PRAY. FATHER GIVE  ME UNWAVERING ZEAL FIR YOU IN ALL THINGS. FATHER HEAR THE CEY OF MY HEART AND ANSWER MY PRAYER. FATHER LET MY CRY GO TO YOUR EAR AND THE LIFTING UP OF MY HANDS AS AN EVENING SACRIFICE. LET ME NOT BE ASHAMED BECAUSE I HAVE CALLED UPON YOU  IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD- The word of God says call unto me I will answer you . The psalmist knew the secret of calling on to God first , that’s the best emergency and fastest answer like to call God through prayers . The truth beloved is God never fails and he hears us each time we call . It may not be as we think or when we think , but it happens just in time and it’s always the right time . 

TODAY’S WORD - STOP COMPLAINING AND START PRAYING , GOD STILL HEARS AND ANSWERS PRAYERS !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment