Friday 28 October 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- PRAY FOR EVERYONE!

BIBLE FOCUS- 2 Timothy 1:3 KJV
[3] I thank God, whom I serve from my forefathers with pure conscience, that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day;


PRAYER- FATHER GIVE ME GRACE TO SERVE WITH PURE CONSCIENCE. FATHER GIVE ME GRACE TO PRAY FOR OTHERS NOT JUST MYSELF. I PRAY FOR GRAFE TO PRAY CEASELESSLY. I WILL NOT FORGET OTHERS IN MY PRAYERS. FATHER PUT THE RIGHT THOUGHTS IN MH SPIRIT AND HELP ME TO FORBEAR OTHERS IN LOVE IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- When you serve God with pure conscience your heart will always pray for others , you wouldn’t see others as competition, you will desire others enjoy what you are enjoying in Christ. When you are genuinely serving God, the Love of God will be shared abroad in your heart and others will be remembered in your prayer.

TODAY’S WORD- DON’T PRAY FOR YOURSELF ALONE , PRAY FOR OTHERS !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment