Thursday 6 October 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I recieve a token for good 

Where I have been written off I am now made a head corner stone 

I will not be ashamed , I am in my glory season 

God shows up for me where I have been written off 

 

I declare that my today is greater than my yesterday 

My life is a show room of God’s divine wonder

I have more than my expectations and I enter into the divine 

God is my support system I will not fall to the ground 

 

I declare that anything not of God in my life receives an open disgrace 

Negativity will not prosper in my life 

My glory and manifestation will be seen and visible 

God has shut up the mouth of liars and veil token over my life 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen!

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment