Monday 10 October 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am an eternal excellence 

I radiate joy 

My life is moved from the rejected one to being the corner stone 

I attract the right people for my destiny 


I declare that I am not written off but I’m most preferred 

God is rewriting Satan conclusion over my life 

Every handwriting of the enemy that speaks rejection is turned to blessings 

The oil of favour and gladness is over me 


I will no more be at the back stand in life 

I move from being not recognised to being most preferred 

Shame shall not cover my face rather oil of gladness and excellence shall be my covering 

My life is a manifestation of glory

The dew of new season doth fall upon me 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen !

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment