Thursday 27 October 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- LIVING FOR THE FATHER 


BIBLE FOCUS- 2 Timothy 1:9 KJV
[9] Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,


PRAYER- FATHER MAY I NOT LEAVE LIFE WITH MISPLACED PRIORITIES. FATHER TEACH ME DILIGENCE AND OBEDIENCE TO YOUR WILL. I HAVE BEEN CALLED UNTO GOD AND MY LIFE AND PURPOSE I LIVE FOR HIM DAILY. I WILL NOT FALL OUT OF FAITH AND GRACE . GOD HAS SATISFIED ME WITH EVERYTHING GOOD . I AM TAKING OVER NATIONS FOR JESUS . GOD SHALL BE SEEN IN ALL I DO IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD- We have been called to fulfil the purpose of God in us. Not by works should anyone boast. Everyman have been appointed a level of grace for the assignment that God has placed in their hands . The fulfilment of that assignment is in living in a purpose divine life. Live life with the consciousness that you are not here to just to pursue after the world but to live for Christ and fulfill His will.

TODAY’S WORD- OUR CALLING AND PURPOSE IS NOT UNTO SELFISH GAIN, 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment