Friday 14 October 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- THE WORD 


BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 119:97-98,124 KJV
[97] O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. [98] Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. [124] Deal with thy servant according unto thy mercy, and teach me thy statutes.

PRAYER -  FATHER HELP ME TO LEARN FROM YOUR WORD. TEACH ME KINGDOM VALUES . FATHER LAMINENT MY HEART WITH WITH YOUR WORD MAY I NOT BE FOUND WANTING OUTSIDE YOUR WILL. I WILL NOT FAIL TO WALK IN YOUR WAY AND PRECEPT. LET YOUR WORD GIVE ME WISDOM FOR LIVING IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE. LORD I HUNGER FOR MORE OF YOU  IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD-The tablet for the world is the word. To live a life of victory you need the word as your guide . You can’t survive in a world like this with its origin the word ! . In the beginning was the word and the word was with God . You can only manifest in the world when you have the word. The word stirs the waters of you spirit man in the things of God . You can’t live an effective christain and prayer life without the word. The word of God is the eyes abd more of God .

TODAY’S WORD :THE WORD STIRS THE WATER OF YOUR SOUL !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment