Tuesday 11 October 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that  anything that comes against me shall not prosper over me 

I declare that j am enjoying the mercies and the divine protection of God 

The enemy has fallen under my feet shortly 

What the enemy meant for evil God has turned It for good 

 

I declare that though an host should encamp against me my heart shall not fear 

I am confident in God is His saving grace 

I am sufficient in God 

I am surrounded with sounds of deliverance 

 

The thought of God  for me is of good there no evil thought will prosper over me 

I will not be carried away by the Indian of the world 

I am secured in Christ in God 

Only what is of God is permitted from prosper in me 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment