Friday 7 October 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am carried by the arms of the father therefore my feet shall not dash against a stone 

I will not come face to face with difficulties for the Lord is my battle axe

My feet is led by the Spirit of God 

I move by the spirit of God 


I declare that my steps are ordered by the Lord and every crooked path is made straight 

I will not fall short of the goodness of God 

God makes my way perfect 

God s my anchor , my shield and my refuge 


I declare that I walk on high places and not low levels 

I am flourishing with ten thousand sound of praise 

I am moving in the right direction for my life and destiny 

I surrender my entirety to God 

Jesus is my lead and I overcome all opposition and barrier on my part 

In Jesus name I have declared, amen 

#iDeclare


No comments:

Post a Comment