Wednesday 19 October 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- THE GOD ORDAINED ONE 


BIBLE FOCUS- 1 Timothy 1:12 KJV
[12] And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;


PRAYER- FATHER FAILY LOOK UPON ME WITH MERCY. FATHER TRANSFORM MY LIFE BY YOUR MERCY. FATHER PLEASE COUNT ME WORTHY FOR YOUR USE. I WILL NOT BE A WASTED VESSEL. I MOVE FROM BEING THE REJECTED ONE TO BEING THE CHIEF CORNER STONE. I COME INTO THE MANIFESTATION OF MY ORIGINAL IDENTITY IN JESUS NAME I HAVE DECLARED, AMEN 

WORD- God doesn’t think of us as the world does . He sees us as we were created to be. He calls us by our original identity. When you doubt about your life , ask God what you’ve been called to do . Ask Him to teach you His ways . The best way to fulfill purpose is to align with God. Your sign doesn’t/shouldn’t define you . Don’t let sin and personal 
Ways affect your life . Turn to God and let him lead you .

TODAY’S WORD - WHEN MERCY IS AT WORK , GOD QUALIFIES YOU FOR WHAT THE WORLD FOESNT SEE YOU WORTHY OF !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment