Tuesday 4 October 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-  GOD IS NOT TIRED OF HELPING YOU!


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 119:94 KJV
[94] I am thine, save me; for I have sought thy precepts.


PRAYER- FATHER I ANCHOR IN YOUR WORD. I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY IN ALL THINGS . I BELIEVE LORD THAT YOUR WORD IS ABLE TO SAVE AND DELIVER. FATHER I KNOW WITH YOU I WILL NEVER BE ASHAMED .  TEACH ME LORD TO DO YOUR WILL. LORD I WILL NEVER FALL OUT OF LINE WITH YOU. MY FOOT HOLD IS FIRM IN CHRIST  JESUS.I AM THINE LORD HELP ME . LORD I BELIEVE  THAT YOUR WORD IS ABLE TO SAVE DELIVER IN JESUS NAME I HAVE DECLARED, AMEN 

WORD- The secret of deliverance is anchoring on the word of God. The word of God is a sword in our hands. When the enemy try to bring you down with trouble let your heart be focused on when God has said and is saying . That he your confidence, that’s your identity.

TODAY’S WORD- GOD IS ABLE TO SAVE YOU!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment