Monday 3 October 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S  DECLARATION 

I declare that in my life this month impossible is nothing 

The miraculous becomes an everyday norm in  my life 

I see with the eyes of faith  and my faith is strengthened 

I am satisfied with every good thing 


I declare that I have all I need I will not fear 

Gods grace abounds towards me 

I am sufficient in God 

Where I have been written off God has re-written my story 

I am stable and efficient 


I declare that nothing within nor around me lacks any good thing 

God has moved me out of the season of lack and want 

I have the provisions of heaven

God has done in me what no man can do for me 

God has unlocked a new level in my life 

In Jesus name I have declared 

#iDeclare 

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment