Tuesday 25 October 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am peculiar

I stand out and the glory of God is seen in me 

The light of God is shining upon me from day to day

I have the eyes of the spirit  to see into divine possibilities 

 

I declare that God is glorified in me 

I am strengthened in God as my father 

All is possible with me because with God all things are possible 

I am blessed beyond curses and evil covenant 

I have been bought with a price and I have the blessings of the new covenant in Christ 

 

I declare that I enter into all that God wants for me 

I mounting on eagles wings and stepping into glorious possibilities 

God has caused favour to shine on me 

I receive spiritual nurturing and divine security 

in Jesus name I have declared , amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment