Monday 31 October 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE BATTLE IS THE LORD’S 


BIBLE FOCUS- 2 Chronicles 20:15 KJV
[15] And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.


PRAYER- FATHER I SET MY FACE ON YOU AND THE WORD OF YOUR WILL. LORD I HOLD ON TO YOUR WORD AND I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED . FATHER KEEP ME STAYED ON YOU. I WILL NOT RUN AFTER OTHER GODS. I AM NOT AFRIAD OF WHAT IS BEFORE ME GOR GOD IS INSIDE OF ME . I AM VICTORIOUS IN ALL THINGS AI SET OUT TO DO IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- Most times we are scared of what is before us because we are dependent on our strength to win. But the hood thing is the battle is not yours to fight, let God handle it. Lean on God , he is the victory and peer to win. All we need to do is trust God . 

TODAY’S WORD- WHAT YOU ARE SCARED OF IS SCARED OF YOU BECAUSE YOU CARRY GOD INSIDE OF YOU!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment