Thursday 11 October 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : YOUR BOAST IS NOT IN SELF
ISAIAH 10:14-15:And my hand hath found as a nest the riches of the people: and as one gathereth eggs that are left, have I gathered all the earth; and there was none that moved the wing, or opened the mouth, or peeped. Shall the axe boast itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself, as if it wereno wood.

You can boast above every other thing because in fact God has given you dominion over but you can never think to boast above the God and Father of all. That is you putting yourself on danger zone! When in fact the word of God said he brings down the proud and lifts the humble. If God doesn't lift your head no one can. The devil can offer you the counterfeit but be sure that there is a consequence to it. Acknowledge the place of God in your life. The more you let God be enthroned over you the more he lifts you before men. If you must boast let it be in the Lord not above/outside him. Make a boast because no one can contend against a man with God. Self didn't get you where you are but by the mercies of God we are not consume because his compassion fails not.

Father I submit myself to be delighted in  your will. I offer myself a living sacrifice of worship. Break me gracefully and mold me in submission to you. I desire that my will be found in yours. I give myself to following you diligently. Father thank you for giving me the life I now have in Jesus for it is the sweetest I have ever known in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: IN THE PLACE OF SUBMISSION AND HUMILITY THERE IS LIFTING!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment