Sunday 21 October 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WORRY LESS
PHILIPPIANS 4:6-Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

You have become too careful(worried)about everything that should be or has already been taken care of by God. Be careful for nothing! You have become so carefully conscious about the things God has already given you freely and taken care of on the cross that the enemy has begin to take advantage of it to hunt you. So you don't see that the solution is before you. You can't care about the things that God instructs us to cast on/before him. Your cares are not for you to carry. There is a great blessing released to mankind for already made provisions by Jesus. All you need to do is recognise that you are a child of the father of the universe and what he is given you is a privilege of divine heritage, take hold of it.

I refuse to hold back what God has bid me let go. I choose to trust completely God's faithfulness. I am a child of the father and I have an heritage in Christ. I claim the promises of heaven and they become established in me. I careless for my life is in God's hands. I am not shaken for I'm in the hollow of God's hand in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THERE IS A CHANGE THAT ARISES WITH THE DAWN TRUST GOD THE NIGHT SEASON WILL PASS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment