Sunday 7 October 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE VOICE YOU HEAR
PSALM 143:8: Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Most step people have taken in life are from the voices they hear and listened to especially in the early hours of their life/years on earth. It is very important that you are mindful of the voice that speaks to you because most times it determines the direction you are headed towards. The psalmist said "cause me to hear thy loving kindness in the morning" because God can never lead you astray and it is important to know that hearing God's voice is the ultimate for life's direction/path. Every other thing may fail but God remains the same. When you wake up in the morning through the many years of your life, what voice speaks to you, which voice have you been listening to, what words have you imbibed in your heart. The question is, so far how has that voice helped your life grow better. Today allow the voice of God transform your life. Truth is you can't recognize God's voice until you know him, I mean in constant communion with the father. Let God's  voice of kindness, tender mercies, salvation, hope and much more be what you hear  and listen to.

Lord Jesus my heart receives the word from you. I am persuaded that you able to do more in me. All my heart wants to know is your word. May my spirit be ignited by the fire of the Holy Ghost to quench every wrong voice speaking in me. Lord I hear you and I chose to obey your will. Speak to me Lord thy servant heareth. Father let all that I do be what you bid me do. Cast me not away from your presence and renew me with a right spirit yielded to your will in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP :BE ATTENTIVE TO GOD'S VOICE WITH HIM YOU CAN'T BE LOST!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment