Sunday 14 October 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:OBEY !
JEREMIAH 7:23:But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

Obedience is one thing that God requires that we do day to day to keep on alignment with him. Obey! Because in obeying you are fulfilling God's command. There is a commandment for every nation, for the church, for individuals but how can the promise be unveiled if we don't obey. A song writer said trust and obey for there is no other way to be happy in Jesus. In obedience lies the reward
,for in it entails trust, faith, believe, hope and even reverence. When you trust God enough to be obedient to him you real the fruit of reward. We've been called to obey and not partially  obey but fully obey. When a man's way pleases God he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. And the text says that in walking in this thongs (obedience) it shall be well with you. In Christ there is rest for your souls.

Father give me grace to obey. May I not be carried away by the activities of life and loose focus of heaven strengthen me and give me the zeal for purpose and fulfillment of that which God has assigned me for on earth and let it never die. I walk not outside the will of God but daily to obey the Lord's command. Holy Spirit open my eyes to see any place I am lacking spiritually. Enlighten my mind Lord and equip me with boldness to speak the truth at all time in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : DON'T JUST STOP AT TRUSTING GOD TO MEET YOUR NEEDS OBEY HIM TOO THAT'S THE LORDS COMMAND.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment