Sunday 7 October 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : THE SCEPTER TO RULE
PSALM 110:2-The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

Do you know that God has given you authority to rule over your enemies that even in their midst you still take the lead. Don't fret/fear,take hold of the scepter that is in Christ Jesus and his word that is Sharper than any two edged sword. So it doesn't matter how great the forces are against you, God is saying rule over them and even in their midst take the royal seat. Be Godfident! The Lord shall send the rod of strength out of Zion, it is time to stand in the place of the victory made available to us in Christ in God and rule. Don't be subjected as a victim, you are not caricature you are divinely created by God . Even in the midst of your enemies you are bound for glorious greatness.

I am moving from glory to glory. I am strengthened to subdue and conquer. I have the authority to rule in the midst and over my enemies. All things are made possible to me in Christ Jesus. I stand in the victory of Christ and I am more than a conqueror in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : YOU ARE SEATED WITH CHRIST ABOVE ALL. STAND IN VICTORY AND DOMINION!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment