Monday 8 October 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GOD'S WAY
MARK 11:4-6: And they went their way, and found the colt tied by the door without in a place where two ways met; and they loose him. And certain of them that stood there said unto them, What do ye, loosing the colt? And they said unto them even as Jesus had commanded: and they let them go.

When God leads you he definitely has gone ahead of you even before you get there. The disciples were loosing a colt that wasn't theirs, this would have been seen as stealing or what have you but immediately they were asked and put through the words of Christ as they were led and told, they let them go. It is dangerous to walk alone without God's guide or direction. It is the highest form of malnutrition(spiritual) to feed on every other thing except God's word. It is imperative that your life is centered around Christ. It makes alot of difference to be in him and be led by him. When your are led by him you will be exempted from what others unconsciously have accepted by not doing it God's way. God's way or no way let this be your daily desire.

Father I choose to obey you even when all other things opposes. As I take every step according to your will Lord I step into new heights and unusual doors are opened for me. At your word I leap over bounds and take new strides. I walk in the light of God's word of promise. I decree that nothing is standing against me but all things are working for me and positioned at the appointed time. I choose God's way over every other in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP :DOING IT GOD'S WAY ALWAYS PAVES WAY !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment