Saturday 13 October 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : YOUR CONFIDENCE IN GOD
ISAIAH 8:9:12:Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us. For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,

There is something about those who are with God and who God is with, whoever fights against them is fighting against God. You are at an advantage when God is with you and no one is, than when you have the whole world without God. When you are sure of having For on your side don't panic you just have to rest, rest on him, rest on his promise. While you table your cares before God, don't leave with it again. The God for you and in you is greater than than the battles surrounding you. Let God be your eyes to see, your ears to hear and your mouth to speak and you will never go astray. When you are in line with God those who associate themselves against you fall into their own trap.

The Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one therefore will I not fear. I am on Christ in God. The Lord surrounds me with his mercy and fire. I denounce every unconscious association with evil confederation. I am graced in all side.i am not trapped by wrong counsel or wrong counsellors. I am not afraid of ten thousand who have set themselves against me. I walk in the perfect will of God for me. I have victory in Christ and peace for my soul in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP : DO NOT BE IN FEAR OF THE ENEMY FOR GOD IS WITH YOU. YOU CAN'T BE AFRAID OF WHAT IS AFRAID OF YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment