Monday 15 October 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : SOW SPARINGLY
PROVERBS 11:24-25: There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself. 

Stinginess /selfishness/tight fist brings poverty. When you give, sow without a condition of getting back in return because it is more blessed to give than to receive. The harvest isn't what God blesses but in giving the seed sown is blessed. You can't hide a seed and expect  growth, you must expose it generously to nature so it can germinate. Nothing justifies our inability to give. It could be in giving your time, your smile, your words of encouragement ,it is beyond giving money. Don't discriminate in giving because in doing so you're limiting the barn of harvest. They that sow sparingly shall reap in such manner but they sow bountiful shall reap bountiful harvest. Your intent and attitude in giving matter. The reward of giving lies in sowing generously.

Father give me a generous heart of kindness. Holy Spirit open my heart to a better understanding of giving. I pray that I shall not be short of overflow and in this I will be a vessel to put smiles on people's face. I declare that I have a liberal soul being a blessing without condition. O do not tend to poverty and I am watered for more fruitfulness. The grace of God is sufficient for me to abound in good work in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T GATHER SEEDS WITHOUT SOWING SPARINGLY IN PREPARATION FOR ANOTHER HARVEST.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment