Sunday 21 October 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : TRUST IN HIS MERCY
PSALM 13:2-3,5:How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? Yahweh my God, look at me and answer me. Enable me to become strong again , and do not allow me to die.But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation

What you allow to settle in your life becomes a product/what you produce. These things will come but keep your mind on God. It is not everything that the devil shows you that you take in, it is not everything that life throws at you that becomes of you. The devil wants you to break so he can reach the delicate part of your being but the light of God is shining through give no room to the garbage of the devil. He wants to fill you with them so you become a product of such. But just like the psalmist cried out to God saying enlighten my eyes so my mind doesn't become devils dumping ground. Today I am here to tell you don't give in to the devil's vices the light of God will shine through for you. Trust in his mercy and grow through whatever surrounds you. There is strength in God to go through the storm.

Lord I trust in your mercy to help me through. I declare that by your mercy even the strong cities are giving way for me. I am not a product of defeat or depression. I receive the full fold grace to leap over walls and come out a conqueror. I am a product of God's mercy, grace and favour and I live about limits in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : THE EGYPTIANS YOU SEE TODAY YOU SHALL SEE THEM NO MORE. TRUST IN GOD'S MERCY

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment