Saturday 6 October 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: TRUSTING THE HIGHER AUTHORITY
PSALM 112:7-He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.

The higher your trust in God, the lesser the place for fear. Trusting God is believing that every uncertainty is taken care of  by God's supernatural ability. Fear losses it's place in a heart that is fixed on God, because in such heart is hope, faith, assurance and the witness of the spirit of God speaking his word to you through and through. Who/What you fix your heart to you begin to live out. Fixing your heart on God helps you live in faith bodly. God has not given us the spirit of fear but of love and sound mind because in trusting God he purges everything that is unhealthy in your heart. Trust in the Lord and fix your gaze on him.

Father give me grace to trust you even more. I lift my eyes above what I see around me and I fix them on you. I have all I need because it is not in the strength of man but in the power of God. I am unshaken because I serve a God who never wavers in his promise. In this assurance I declare I am positioned for greater things in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THEY THAT TRUST IN THE LORD SHALL NEVER BE ASHAMED!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment