Thursday 18 October 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :WORK DILIGENTLY
PSALM 11:18-If wicked people earn a lot of money, that will deceive them because they will not keep it for very long, but those who do what is right will surely be rewarded by God forever.

Don't be deceived by the enormous gathering of wealth through deceit,there are things that God frowns at and this is one. For everything you do there is a reward/consequence. There is a reward for the just when they do not give in to deceitful works. In all you do, don't forget that the rewarder is God and he is just. Your reward will come when you stay true to God's word. Whatever you do you are sowing seeds, sow wisely, do it right, so in due time your reward will come justly.

Lord my desire is to walk in alignment with you. Father I desire your timing for my life. I receive grace for diligence and truthful living. Help me to place my priority right and focus on what matters. May I not miss my reward of diligence in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP:MANS REWARD WITH GOD IS ETERNAL. WHAT DO DESIRE YOURS TO BE?

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment