Sunday 21 October 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: MARVELLOUS LOVING KINDNESS
PSALM 17:7-Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them

This is a cry and a prayer for anyone in distress you don't need the bucket of self pity to wallow in. There is mercy available in Christ that no man can show you except God does. Instead of crying before men, go to God cos our tears are in the record of his bottle just like the psalmist said; are my tears not in thine bottle. No matter the point in life you are in, God's marvellous loving kindness can reach you. No matter the place of sin God's love is deeper to bring you out. Nothing can make your life a Marvell better than the marvellous loving kindness of God. Turn your face from men to focusing on God, so he can choose/use whom he please to attend to your case. Your matter is open before him, just let him know that he is the priority if your life.

Father shew me and my generation your loving kindness. My generation needs you so we cry Abba Father. Holy Spirit detach me from anything that has not made me surrender fully to you. Lord you are the strength of my heart and my portion for ever. Deliver me from evil traps of darkness. I am secured in Christ Jesus therefore I soar above the world's veil. This is my time and season. I take over with boldness and authority in Christ Jesus Amen

TODAY'S TIP : YOU CAN'T WIN SPIRITUAL BATTLES WITH THE ARM OF FLESH. ARE YOU FULLY TRUSTING IN GOD'S GRACE THIS HOUR?

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment