Sunday 21 October 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SPIRITUAL SKILLFULNESS
PSALM 18:34- He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
Spiritual warfare requires spiritual skillfulness  and that you can only get in the place of fellowship and communion with God. Spiritual battles aren't done with physical weapons, in fact spiritual things are foolishness to the physical man. Until God teaches you, you may be fighting the battle the wrong way, your own way. And that is why the Bible records the battle is mine says the Lord. How then can you fight a battle that isn't yours in the first place. That is why there are some battles and fights for you, some through you and others with you. But until he is involved you may be draining yourself. We can do nothing without God know this fact! You can't be skillful with spiritual armour until you are thought by the greatest teacher. The revelation he gives, the direction he leads through.Even spiritual battles have it's skill and it is beyond physical impression and expression.

Father teach me the skill of spiritual warfare. Empower me Lord with spiritual strength and deliver me from blind battles. Empower me Lord with the armour of your right hand and make me more than a conqueror. I decree that I have a sound mind,and in all do I come out a Victor in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: YOU HAVE BEEN EMPOWERED TO TAKE CHARGE. YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment