Sunday 21 October 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE
PSALM 19:14-Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Are your works/words acceptable before God. It's not enough to go to the best English school and be swift with words. If they aren't acceptable to God they cant yield fruit. The product of your thoughts are evident in the things you say and do (words/work). Until your thoughts/intention/meditation are in line with God there is a possibility of your acceptability before God being questioned. Doing things because people are doing them doesn't make it acceptable. It can only be acceptable when it's right with God, when the intentions are plain before God. There is more to what God accepts from us than smooth talks and show off's.  People may love it and even celebrate you for it but does God accept it?

Dear Father I seek to do your will and what is acceptable before you. May I not be carried away with the praises of men. Father let my life be acceptable before you as a sacrifice of worship in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL MEN AND HOLINESS WITHOUT WHICH NO MAN SHALL SEE GOD!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment