Thursday 16 September 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am prosperous in all fields of life 
My light is rising each day 
I’m doing exploit through Christ 
I’m threading upon everything weighing me down 

I declare that I’m living by the revelation of the word 
I am manifesting standards and lifestyles 
I am in tune with the spirit of God 
I will not let my flesh control me to sin 
My body is under subjection to God 

I recognize God as priority in my life and all I do 
The strength of my life is God and He says peace be still
In every area of my life God has extended 
I am living an efficient life 
I am where I was or I use to be , I am where God wants me to be 

I am building a life that is God centered 
My life is God filled and glorified 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment