Friday 17 September 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE EYES OF THE LORD 

BIBLE FOCUS- Isaiah 5:2-5 KJV
[2] And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes. [3] And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard. [4] What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes? [5] And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:


PRAYER:FATHER PLEASE PUT ME UNDER YOUR CARE. FATHER HAVE MERCY UPON ME. FATHER PUT ME INDER YOUR COVERING AND HIDE ME FROM THE WICKED. I WILL NOT FALL SHORT OF YOUR GLORY . FATHER LET YOUR GLORY BE REVEALED IN ME FROM DAY TO DAY . I DECLARE THAT ALL I SEE,HAVE AND WANT IS IN JESUS , AMEN!

WORD- Every child of God is covered by God. Sin gives access to the enemy. God has put his fenced wall of protection around His children to keep the devoured off. But God eyes is too holy to behold iniquity. So when you do
Things not in alignment with him, you are removing yourself from His covering . Don’t make yourself prone to the devils attack , stay under His covering 

TODAY’S TIP:THE EYES OF THE LORD IS UPON THEM THAT FEAR HIM. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment