Wednesday 29 September 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that this day is a day of joy gladness
I submit myself to God and to the word  His will
I am triumphant in Christ Jesus 
I lay my life down at the feet of Jesus 
The HolySpirit has visited my life with His touch 

Gods grace abound towards me in all things 
I am dressed in the rob of righteousness 
I am preserved by God and the word of his will 
I am the righteousness of God in Christ 
I trust in the name of the lord 

I am above difficulty 
God has made all things new for me 
The glory of God is risen upon me as the break of a new dawn 
The strength of God is made perfect in me 
God has released upon me His rain of blessing 
The Lord has opened to me the doors of favour
Good morning FAM 🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment