Friday 3 September 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- THERE IS SO MUCH MORE

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 31:19 KJV
[19] Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!


PRAYER: Father I refuse to worry , I choose to trust , I choose to have faith , I choose to hope in the Lord and His word. I choose to trust God above my weakness. I will wait and enjoy the faithfulness of God. I am the one whom God has assigned to break generational yoke. I do all with Grace . God comes through for me . I am stable and settled in Christ Jesus . My help is in the name of the Lord. I choose obedience to God in all my dealings in Jesus name I have declared, Amen.

WORD-Sometimes we worry because we don’t know how much God has for us.God doesn’t joke with His children. He carries us in His arms and desires that we have the best he has stored for us. In the eyes of them that are against your success he will wrath wonders. He can’t cause you to be ashamed . In the presence of those that said where is your God . He will do the best.

TODAY’S TIP- ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TRUST GOD. THE FAITH LIFE IS BEYOND THE HUMAN MIND.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment