Wednesday 8 September 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- FOCUS ON GOD

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 37:10 KJV
[10] For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be : yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.


PRAYER- FATHER I REFUSE TO LOOSE FOCUS. I STAY ON COURSE. I CHOOSE FAITH OVER FEAR. GOD HAS WON THE BATTLE FOR ME. I WILL NOT LOOSE FOCUS . I WILL WIN THROUGH EVERY HURDLE. I WILL NOT BE CONSUMED BY DISTRACTION. THE LORD HAS RELEASED HIS COVERING UPON ME . I AM FOCUSED ON GOD AS MY HELP. I WILL NOT LOOSE MYSELF I WIN THROUGH IT ALL. I DECLARE THAT PROBLEMS ARE VANISHED FOREVER IN JESUS NAME ,AMEN 

WORD- Sometimes we are afraid of what the wicked is doing and we forget who God is and his promises to us. Yet a little while and the wicked shall not be . Don’t fret , God reserves the wicked for the day of judgement. Stop thinking that the enemy have succeeded, God already gave you the victory. Yes you have won the moment Christ rose from the dead . It says you shall look for those who trouble you but you will not see them  because the Egyptians you see today you shall see no more . Don’t be too conscious with what the enemy is doing that you forget what God abs promised.

TODAY’S TIP: FOCUS IN GOD NOT THE SITUATION. ANYTHING OUTSIDE GOD WILL SURELY FADE AWAY!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment