Tuesday 7 September 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- VICTORY IS SURE 

BIBLE FOCUS: Psalm 38:10-13,15 KJV
[10] My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me. [11] My lovers and my friends stand aloof from my sore; and my kinsmen stand afar off. [12] They also that seek after my life lay snares for me : and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long. [13] But I, as a deaf man, heard not; and I was as a dumb man that openeth not his mouth. [15] For in thee, O Lord, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.



PRAYER - FATHER I TRUST YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.LORD I STAY FOCUSED ON YOU. I WILL NOT FALL NOR FAIL. MY FOCUSED IS CENTERED ON CHRIST AS MY ROCK. THE FOUNTAIN OF GOD IS FLOWING THROUGH ME. I HAVE SUFFICIENCY AND GRACE IN CHRIST JESUS . I WILL BE DEAF TO THE NOISE OF THE WORLD AND WILL ONLY LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF GOD. HIS WILL FOR ME IS THE STANDARD FOR MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME, I PUT JESUS AT THE CENTER OF IT ALL AMEN!

WORD: The enemy is waiting for your downfall don’t give in. Don’t subject yourself to victimization. Don’t let no situation throw you under the bus. Trust in the Lord and hold on to the word of truth. If God be for you who can be against you . When you stay rooted in Christ, you don’t slip you stand tall

TODAY’S WORD: FOCUS ON GOD AND HIS WORD THATS HOW YOU SHUT THE NOISE.


EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment