Monday 6 September 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- MAKE YOUR WAY PURE BEFORE HIS EYES

BIBLE FOCUS: Haggai 2:13-14 KJV
[13] Then said Haggai, If one that is unclean by a dead body touch any of these, shall it be unclean? And the priests answered and said, It shall be unclean. [14] Then answered Haggai, and said, So is this people, and so is this nation before me, saith the Lord ; and so is every work of their hands; and that which they offer there is unclean.

PRAYER- FATHER MAKE MY WAY CLEAN. PURIFY MY HEART. HELP ME LORD TO DO WHAT IS IN ACCORDANCE TO YOUR WILL. I REFUSE SELF PLEASURE . I DO ALL TO PLEASE GOD. I WILL NOT BE A CAST AWAY FROM GOD’S PRESENCE. I TAKE STEPS OF FAITH AND I RISE IN THE FAITHFULNESS OF GOD. I CHOOSE THE GOD WAY AND EVERY OTHER GROUND SINKS . I DO IT THE LORD’S WAY . I WILL NOT BE A CAST AWAY FROM GOD’S PRESENCE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD:  Is your way clean before God. God’s eyes are too pure than to behold iniquity. Avoid anything that makes you unclean before God . When God sees you unclean, whatever you offer to him becomes unacceptable. Look at the case of Abel , two brothers offered a sacrifice one was accepted and the other was not. If your ways are not pure before Gif si is your offering. He says if you hold grudge against thy brother and about to give , God says drop it , go and mend thy ways and return to give that offering . You can’t bribe your way to God’s heart . Stop doing false things and packing money to church . God detest unclean things, make your way right before God.

TODAY’S TIP- WALK WITH GOD BY HIS WAY NIT YOUR WAY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment