Wednesday 8 September 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I receive grace and power in Christ Jesus 
I walk in faith and light in Christ and His word
I stand on the unfailing promise of God
I break through every wall and barrier 
I will not loose my place as a child of  God
The Lord renew my strength in Christ Jesus 

I call forth the possible to over take the impossible 
I am recognized as an heir of the kingdom 
My lot is maintained 
I do not function in limited resources, I have sufficiency in Christ 
The heaven is open for my daily bread 
I advance in life and my 

I am a voice in my generation 
My voice will not be silent 
I make Jesus proud in all I do 
I am in the strange move of God 
All the days of my life  Jesus  will be glorified 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment