Wednesday 1 September 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that in this month , I am operating in divine positioning
I reclaim My wonder 
I step out of unfavourable condition to being in favour with God and man 
My rising has no limit 

This month if it’s not the will of God I don’t want it , and if it’s not of God I don’t need it
 I take bold steps and they yield result 
My head carry good oil 
My dreams and aspirations will not fail
Each season brings me greater blessings 

I daily drink from the fountain that never runs dry
Good things will cease in my life 
I have back to back testimonies 
My stand in Christ is firm and secure
I will not waver
This month is all that God has said it to be , nothing less
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good Morning FAM🤍

Happy new month

No comments:

Post a Comment