Tuesday 14 September 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord has heard me and delivered me from all my fears 
My cry to God comes with answer to prayers 
I pledge my allegiance to the lamb of Calvary 
I choose the Lord’s way everyday of my life 
I reject hold backs 
I choose the pathway of righteousness 

I declare that everyday of my life is a blessing 
I bring my sacrifice of praise to God 
I won’t be lost in self 
I will not allow the world get the best of me 
I choose my path wisely 
I go after the things of God 

I lay my burdens at the cross 
I lay my life down at the feet of Jesus 
I live by His command 
The Lord has made a way for me 
Through every hurdle I shine 
I thrive and not strive 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment