Thursday 9 September 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am breaking generational yokes , curses and covenant 

I am not limited in my experience with God , I press in for more 

I am the choosen of God and a royal diadem in His hand 

God has released His perfection of His love and beauty upon me 

I am triumphing in grace and mercy 

 

I will praise God all of the days of my life 

I praise God through season of my life 

I will not loose focus nor moss my direction in life 

My lot is maintained 

 

I have good reward for my labour 

God has sent me to reap where I did not sow 

I harvest the good treasure of heaven 

What is mine shall not be stollen from me 

 

I have choosen the Lord’s way

I move at the Lord’s command 

I am rooted abd grounded in the word of truth

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment