Monday 27 September 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I’m the heritage of God in Christ 
God raises men and women  from all works of life to help me actualize my purpose 
I am a rising light , I am a shining star 
I am living a blessed and favored life 
Everything that stood against me , now stands in my favour 

I reject famine and unproductivity
Strange miracles are the evidence of God in me 
My new season outweighs negativity 
My life is filled with the wonders of God 
My life begin to attract the right people 

I refuse to be in the miray clay of life
I am a citizen of the kingdom , therefore I rule,dominate and take over 
I have the divine staff of rulership 
I carry identity of heaven 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment