Tuesday 28 September 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SPEND TIME WITH GOD 

BIBLE FOCUS- Matthew 1:19-20 KJV
[19] Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily. [20] But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.


PRAYER- I RECEIVE GRACE TO STAY WITH GOD IN FELLOWSHIP. FATYER TURJ EVERY CONFUSION TO CLARITY. HELP ME TO WALK IN THE DIMENSION OF LIGHT I REJECT THE SPIRIT OF FEAR OF DOUBT. I REFUSE TO BE IN THE DARK, I HEAR THE BOICE OF GOD AND I OBEY IT .HOLYSPIRIT GUIDE ME IN ALL TRUTH. HOLY GHOST VISIT ME WITH AN UNUSUAL TESTIMONY. NOTHING WILL HINDER THE MOVE OF GOD IN MY LIFE. I TEFUSE TO LIMIT GOD WITH MY MIND. I BIND THE MINDSET OF IMPOSSIBILITY. I DRAW CLOSER TO GOD IN SWEET FELLOWSHIP IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD: It is important we spend time with God especially at those times when you seem to be confused and perturb about certain issues of life. Let God be your light if direction. Joseph didn’t make drastic decisions. He went in to solace with God asked questions and he definitely got a word from that brought calmness and cleared his confusion you must dedicate your time to God . Spend time with him and let Him help you every step of the way.

TODAY’S TIP: WORRY DOESN’T CLEAR CONFUSION,GOD’S WORD IS WHAT DOES.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment