Saturday 11 September 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord has remembered me in my low estate 
He has raised my head as the horn of the horn of the  unicorn 
I am crowned with fresh oil 
I am breathing the life of the spirit in the HolyGhost 
I am experiencing Jesus daily 

My purpose is found in Jesus 
My life is built in Christ 
I enjoy the sufficiency of His grace 
Where my feet steps in I am planted 
The Lord is gracious to me 

I refuse to be weary , my strength is renewed in Christ Jesus 
My soul longs for Marvellous things by the work of the father hands 
I live in plenty and I’m satisfied 
I daily walk with God and my feet shall not dash against a stone 
I will be prosperous in the land 
In Jesus name, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment