Tuesday 1 March 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I step into this new month triumphantly 

In this new month there shall not be sickness , pain nor sorrow 

I declare that Christ Jesus has carried my burden therefore I experience a new life 

I am walking in favour and limitless possibilities 


I declare that I have exceeding great reward for all my labour 

I am the generation of the blessed

I am established in the covenant of Christ Jesus , therefore I take hold of the promises of God 

Christ is my new covenant therefore I step into my new 


I declare that my leaves are flourishing and my barn is full

God has raised me as an army and seed of greatness 

I move from common to extraordinary 

Pleasant surprises are the order of my day 

I walk in victory 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

Happy new month 🤍


No comments:

Post a Comment