Monday 31 January 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- LIVELY HOPE 


BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 69:32 KJV
[32] The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God.


PRAYER- IN THE NAME OF JESUS MY SPIRIT MAN IS ALIVE. I SEEK GOD WHOLE HEARTEDLY. I FOLLOW THE TRUTH OF GOD’S WORD. I LAY MY FOUNDATION AND HOPE IN JESUS. I SHALL NOT BE FOUND WANTING. MY HEART IS FIXED ON JESUS. MY HOPE IN GOD IS ALIVE. I AM A LIVELY HOPE AND MY HEART IS FIXED ON JESUS . I KNOW WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO ME IN JESUS NAME ,AMEN 

WORD- Those who seek God are lively because they known their confidence is in God. They are not afraid of evil tiding cos their hearts is fixed on God . They do not weep as those that have no hope , for their heart is in God. Living hearts are hearts where God dwells and they are lively. People who praise God find no reason to sorrow , because their joy is not in things and are not moved by what they see but their heart is in God.

TODAY’S TIP- OUR HEART IS SECURED WHEN WE TRUST IN THE LORD.

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment