Monday 16 May 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-LOVE LIKE JESUS 


BIBLE FOCUS- 1 John 2:11 KJV
[11] But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO LIVE IN LOVW. FATHER AS I GO OUT MAY I SHINE THE LIGHT OF LOVE. I CHOOSE LOVE WHEN OTHERS ARE HATING. I FOLLOW THE PATTERN OF LOVE AND NOT HATE . I EXHIBIT CHRISTLIKE NATURE . I FOLLOW JESUS THROUGH AND THROUGH. MY LIFE IS A LIVING TESTIMONY AND A POSITIVE INFLUENCE IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- You must understand love not just for the action but for the intention. It reflects not just so people will see but it is a reflection of your true nature. Hate is an evil seed , it is darkness, it doesn’t give room for God’s presence. The trinity can’t dwell in disunity. It is one of the devils tools for pulling down Christians. You must not be ignorant, That loving your neighbor is a Christlike nature. You must be practical and intentional about it else the devil will take over your heart with darkness 

TODAY’S WORD- SPREAD THE LOVE OF JESUS EVERYWHERE YOU GO !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment