Wednesday 18 May 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I’m embraced with the loving kindness and tender mercies of God 

God grace has take over my struggles 

I’m equipped with the sufficiency of God’s grace 

I lean on God for strength 

The HolySpirit gives me wisdom and direction 

 

I declare that huddles are not my stopping point 

I push through a troop 

I overcome with a victory sound 

My time and season comes with joy and testimony 

What God has prepared for me come to me 

 

God has brought me favour before kings and princes of the earth 

The good of the earth is mine to posses 

I posses the kindness and the fatness of the earth 

Heaven has raised a joyous sound for me 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment