Wednesday 11 May 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S  DECLARATION 

I thank God for those who stay and those who go 

I thank God for the things He has given me and the things He didn’t let me have 

For it’s all working for my good 

Thank you for allowing me connect with destiny and meet with the right people 

Thank you Lord for raising help for me when I need 

Thank you Lord for wiping away my tears and giving me joy 

Thank you Lord for turning my mourning into dancing and putting off my sackcloth 

 

I declare that now is my new season , I celebrate and enter it 

I enjoy the goodness of God here on earth and I will not loose focus of heaven 

God has given me the treasures of heaven 

God has given me the power to conquer 

I trample upon and I take over all 

 

I declare that I receive grace for contentment 

I have grace to win 

My portion is of good

I have power, I have wisdom and I have grace 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment